The pedal-harp-concept and the design was developed in cooperation
with UTE Meck.
Each of these harp are a special harp/model/design on order for your individual wishes.
The arrangement of the "Bergkoenigin" has two versions of pedals.
You can choose between two variants:
1) Conventional arrangement of pedals to play in sitting (use two feets)
2) Pedal arrangement for standing - Use only one foot for one, two or three pedals at the same time.
- 36 - 40 strings (contra F to Es)
- high of pillar 160 - 165 cm
- Weight 16 - 17 kg
- mechanical turntable
- Irish Pillar-Design
Types of wood:
- integrated tuning key
- Patent protected Double Neck Harp